“THE HUMAN BODY IS DESIGNED TO REPAIR ITSELF. YOU JUST NEED TO GET OUT OF ITS WAY TO ALLOW IT TO HEAL."
Sea to Sky Thrivers is a non-profit society dedicated to inspiring and educating schools, workplaces, First Nations communities, health practitioners and the local community to Eat Real To Heal - That is, to use nourishing, whole, highly nutritious foods to activate the body's self-healing pathways, optimise health, and fight growing rates of cancer and chronic disease.
We are collaborating with several organizations in the Sea to Sky Corridor who are committed to helping us achieve our BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goals) which are to:
- Reduce cancer rates in Canada by 50%
- Have 150,000 conversations with individuals about how plant-based whole-foods are already proven to be better medicine than most pharmaceutical drugs
- Help 160,000 Canadians reverse their chronic illnesses including cancer
- Collaborate with the scientific community to do good unbiased research on nutritional therapies for cancer and other chronic diseases
- Elevate the conversation and highlight existing research that shows that cancer is a lifestyle and environmental disease
- Give people tools to take their health back
Sign up for our newsletter: