We are a non-profit society dedicated to inspiring and educating the local community to Eat Real To Heal - to use nourishing, whole, nutritious foods to activate the body's self-healing pathways, optimise health + fight growing rates of cancer and chronic disease.
NICOLETTE RICHER'S TED TALK - SEPT 2017
WHAT IF MEDICAL SCHOOLS WERE CALLED HEALTH SCHOOLS?
Symptom, diagnosis, drugs. The current medical system isn't working.
Orthomolecular health educator, Nicolette Richer, makes a provocative case for a new health care system that begins with reimagining medical schools.
This talk was given at a TEDx West Vancouver.
Calendar of events:
Our BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goals):
- Reduce cancer rates in Canada by 50%
- Have 150,000 conversations with individuals about how plant-based whole-foods are already proven to be better medicine than most pharmaceutical drugs
- Help 160,000 Canadians reverse their chronic illnesses including cancer
- Disseminating quality unbiased research from the scientific community on nutrition and health
- Increasing the public's understanding of lifestyle and environmental disease
- Give people tools to take their health back
Sign up to our newsletter: