We are a non-profit society dedicated to inspiring and educating the local community to Eat Real To Heal - to use nourishing, whole, nutritious foods to activate the body's self-healing pathways, optimise health + fight growing rates of cancer and chronic disease.
Our BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goals):
- Reduce cancer rates in Canada by 50%
- Have 150,000 conversations with individuals about how plant-based whole-foods are already proven to be better medicine than most pharmaceutical drugs
- Help 160,000 Canadians reverse their chronic illnesses including cancer
- Disseminating quality unbiased research from the scientific community on nutrition and health
- Increasing the public's understanding of lifestyle and environmental disease
- Give people tools to take their health back
“THE HUMAN BODY IS DESIGNED TO REPAIR ITSELF. YOU JUST NEED TO GET OUT OF ITS WAY TO ALLOW IT TO HEAL."
Calendar of events: